Sunday, July 09, 2006

The T.A.D. Principle

Self-improvement Leading to Self-empowerment

Have you ever noticed that successful people think differently than your everyday 9 to 5 business colleagues and friends? Yes, it’s true because most successful people decided early in life what they wanted and focused all of their thoughts and energy in achieving their ambitions.

The way we think shapes our lives and ultimately how successful we will become. You may have noticed that successful people think in terms of getting paid to deliver results whereas most people think in terms of getting paid for time. My most successful friend is committed to being rich, whereas most of my other friends dream of being rich and waste a lot of money buying lottery tickets. Another fascinating aspect about the way successful people think is their admiration and curiosity towards other successful people. Conversely, many unsuccessful types harbor thoughts of jealousy and resentment towards successful people.

I strongly believe that the best way to change from working to make a living to working for success is through the power of positive thinking. I believe that I create my entire world by the things I choose to think about and how I and when I choose to think about them.

Successful people fill their minds with thoughts, words, and images of wealth, affluence, and success, most of the time. Over time and through the power of positive thinking, I have changed the way I think and it has had very favorable results in my business and personal life.

Positive thoughts trigger the reticular activating cortex of the brain which makes you more alert and sensitive to things that you have decided are important to you.

If you are interested in self-improvement leading to self-empowerment through positive thinking, I recommend "The T.A.D. Principle". What is the T.A.D. Principle? T.A.D. is an acronym for:

Thoughts
Actions
Destiny

If you control your thoughts and actions, you control your destiny.

It works for me, check it out – The T.A.D. Principle

No comments: