Sunday, August 20, 2006

Watch List - AKAM, CMCSK, INFA, NVEC

NASDAQ Stocks trading above their 200 MA - well positioned to move higher.


After gapping up on earnings, AKAM has tested two levels of support and looks well positioned to begin the next leg up.

CMCSK has been consolidating its gap up for most of the month of August. It looks like it could break higher any time soon.


INFA would be nice on an intraday pullback to $14.00 but it may just push higher.

I caught a bit of the NVEC move Friday afternoon on an intraday scan. I'd like to see it pullback to $26.30 so I can get back in. This is a momentum play and should be good for more after some consolidation. I will be watching it closely going foward.

Other Bullish Watch List Stocks - RIMM, GENZ, NVDA. I'm also adding BRCM which, although not trading above its 200 MA, has made a nice rounded bottom and is consolidating recent gains.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out FFIV. Looks to have made a double bottom to me. Whats you opinion on it?