Monday, July 14, 2008

Gapper Dummy Trade - Zions Bancorporation (Public, NASDAQ:ZION)

I missed the bear flag entry on ZION, but luckily it carved out a 3 PP base a while later and I was able to get in. My target was the round $ number $20.00 - support on the monthly time frame.


CRME - Good for a scalp, but after a lengthy basing period, I was disappointed that this one couldn't take out $11.00.

Gold stocks were the place to be today. Check out the charts for GOLD and GG.

I'll be off for the rest of this week. If today was any indication, OPEX could get very choppy so this is a good time to get away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

We will miss your daily trade post and most importantly your pre-market update.

Enjoy your vacation and have fun!

Susan

TJ said...

Thanks Susan!