Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blogger Problems Again

I'm beginning to feel that Google Blogger is not a viable option for serious bloggers. I've had problems all week. The timeliness of my posts is starting to suffer and I am tired of waiting around for a fix that is delivered hours after originally promised. The story from Google is that some blogs, including this one, are stored on a bad filer and they are working on replacing it. I'll give Blogger a few more weeks to see if things improve. In the meantime, if my blog doesn't look up to date, you'll know the reason why.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I see nothing's changed in the 2 years or so since I ditched Clogger/Clogspot. If I were starting a blog today I'd go with WordPress. You can even get free hosted WordPress at WordPress.com now.

TJ said...

Hey Mike,

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate the advice of an seasoned blogger. I'm going to look into WordPress this weekend.

Anonymous said...

definitely try out wordpress.