Friday, December 08, 2006

Pre-Market - Friday December 8th

This is not my trading watchlist. This is simply a list of stocks that showed some nice movement in the previous session. Bullish movers: AKAM, CCJ, QID, Crude, SLV, $STQ, $VIX (Key movement: people getting worried), MTG, PMI. Bearish movers: CMG, TDW, BUCY, TEX, XBH (Homebuilders), SNDK, SMH (so, semis in general), AAPL, RIMM, RACK, BIDU, CTSH, ANDE, CELG, VRTX, AMLN, GILD, GENZ, LEND, BSC, GS, NDAQ. Note: This is not meant to be a comprehensive list of all stocks that meet these qualifications. It is simply those which I have noticed and which caught my eye as I begin to put together my trading watchlist. -- ChartTrader @ Briefing Trader

My notes:

Jobs data seems to reinforce the soft landing theory which could be good for equities.

Potential NR7 NVEC

No comments: