Sunday, September 30, 2007

Core Watch List Revised - October 2007

AAPL, ABX, ADSK, AKAM, AKS, ALXN, AMGN, AMZN, BCSI, BIDU, BIIB, BSC, CAL, CELG, CMI, CNQ, CROX, CSCO, DISH, DRYS, ESRX, FMCN, FRPT, FSLR, FWLT, GILD, GRMN, HANS, IBM, JASO, JOYG, KLAC, LRCX, MA, MDR, MNST, NIHD, NVDA, ORCL, OVTI, POT, QLGC, RIMM, RIO, SIGM, TNH, VMW, WFMI

My watch list was getting too long and unmanageable so I've cut back a bit. This is how I'm starting the month but I'm sure there will be changes as earnings come into play. RIMM is reporting on Thursday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

Perhaps TNH instead of TMH?

TJ said...

Thanks Jim, I've made the correction.

OONR7 said...

thank you... how much for the list ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

RIMM - good point, keen to hear the reports. I was trading this share almost two weeks on a daily basis, nice move and profit, I hope that the reports will toss it up , however not sure about the entry point - any suggestions ? My concern is a high RSI - hitting 70, previous experience with RIMM shows that it shall dive to 50.

thanx !!
Kogi.

TJ said...

Kogi,

I would wait for the earnings. However, any pullback could set up a trade intraday. Most of the momo stocks including RIMM are extended at this point, so it's not surprising to see some profit taking like this morning.