Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Mail Bag

Trader Feedback
Hi Jamie,
Just to let you know how I've been doing. For the three month period
ending December 31, with 39 trades taken, my expectancy is 0.61, win
rate 44 percent, and a profit of 23.9R.
I continue to read your blog faithfully everyday which you post.
I have recently identified a weekly goal of attempting to achieve a 5R
profit. I plan on incorporating your pivot point method into my
trading plan.
Again, thank you for your help and the service you are providing with
your blog. Gary

Thanks for sharing Gary. Your doing great which is an inspiration for
other traders and good for my ego as well!


2 comments:

anarco said...

Well, if Gary continues at this rate for a full year, he will be doing very, very well. 23.9R per quarter is almost 100R per year. That beats 99.9% of the self-proclaimed market experts, gurus, and analysts.
Congrats to both of you; this is a great accomplishment!
anarco

Anonymous said...

Good going Gary.

Jamie, nice trade on RIMM yesterday.